Monday, July 05, 2010 posted at 14:08 ♥
Hello. Selamat datang ke Sophiesm.Com. Disebabkan ciri-ciri individualist dalam blog ini adalah sangat tinggi, menyedari tentang ketidaksempurnaan, maka saya wujudkanlah juga semua ini bagi menjelaskan expectation saya terhadap pembaca.
Terbahagi kepada TIGA bahagian :
- INTELECTUAL PROPERTIES the terms and condition, about my entries.
- PERSONAL RELATIONSHIPS AND PRIVACY the terms and condition, if you read my blog or if you think you personally KNOW me.
- FEEDBACK AND INITIATING CONTACT the terms and condition, if you are thinking of leaving comments or contacting me.
Personal relationships and privacy
- These are the author's personal views, which implies her responsiblity for them. Not representing the organization or group she might be seen to represent.
- While every caution has been taken to provide the readers with most accurate information and honest analysis, please use your discretion before taking any decisions based on the information in this blog. The author will not compensate you in any way whatsoever if you ever happen to suffer a loss/inconvenience/damage because of/while making use of information in this blog.
- The author is a human being and her blog reflects that humanity.
- This blog is always in transition. The information the author publish today might not be valid or accurate two weeks or two years from now.
- Published photographs, videos, graphic images and writings are all belongs to the author, if not, credit will be given.
- She might burst out sarcastically.
Personal relationships and privacy
- Do not assume that you know everything there is to know about the author simply because you read her blog on a regular basis. Any judgment you make will be based on the information the author have provided you about herself, which is probably vague, incomplete or embellished. Whatever opinion you form on the author as people, or her life as a whole, is probably best kept to yourself. Remember, you are the reader. An obvious exception to this would be if someone were asking the author for advice or opinions.
- If you have a real life relationship with the author, remember that communication is very important. Viewing her blog as online journals, no less sacred than reading her diary hidden between the mattresses. First of all let the blog author know that you read her blog, especially if the blog author did not tell you personally.
- Ex-friends, lovers and estranged family members who have been cut out of the author's life should refrain from reading her blog. If the relationship has ended, there is no reason you should get daily updates on the author's life. If you simply can't help yourself, do it quietly, and never repeat what you read and never use it to hurt the author.
Feedback and initiating contact
- Feel free to challenge her, disagree with her, or tell her she's completely nuts in the comments section of each blog entry, but she reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever (abusive, profane, rude, or anonymous comments) – so keep it polite, please.
- Compliments will always be graciously accepted and appreciated. Criticisms and reproaches are fine if you have a problem with something, but try to remain constructive and not be an asshole. No one is forcing you to give out your opinions, so if you don't have anything remotely positive to say, it may be best to keep quiet.
- When contacting a person for the first time, have a clue. If the author have a detailed biography and personal information that describes their life from the day they were born, chances are the author won't appreciate you wasting her time asking them how old she is or where she lives. The author had put a lot of thought and time into her blog, so take the time to read the information the author provide you with before you ask for more.
- Don't be a psycho stalker.
- The author has the right to stop writing at any time for any reason they see fit, and at no point must the author justify or explain these reasons to you or any of her readers.
- The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice due to;
Comments including profanity
Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive
Comments that attack a person individually
- The author will not responsible, nor will be held liable, for anything anyone says on her blog in the blog comments, nor the laws which they may break in your country or theirs through their comments’ content, implication, and intent.
Reading any part of this blog, constitutes your agreement to expose yourself to my photos and my personal views.
*This is subject to change at anytime.
Labels: Blog is my drug!